Disasters can happen at any time. Whilst many businesses have a business continuity and disaster recovery plan, some fail to account for the most common disaster scenarios.
Disasters do happen, how prepared is your business?
- If your business suffered a lengthy power cut, could your staff continue working?
- If your server suddenly failed, how quickly could you recover all your data and files?
- If your office flooded or caught fire, could your IT infrastructure enable staff to work from an alternative location?
- If your PC, servers or other hardware were destroyed, how quickly could you get replacement equipment?
Ensure your business can continue and recover from any situation.
- What are the key considerations of Disaster Recovery?
- 3 key steps to take when planning your Disaster Recovery plan