Eliminate IT security risks. Ensure business continuity.
IT security should not be an afterthought. Without a security strategy your business is open to malicious attack, online security issues and, in some cases, data protection can be worryingly compromised.
How secure is your business?
- Is your business using mobile devices and Cloud Solutions to access business data?
- Do you share customer and personal information over the Internet?
- Do you have policy-based controls in place to secure, monitor, filter and block threats?
- Is your business fully-protected for physical, virtual and Cloud-based IT infrastructures?
- Are you leveraging key technologies such as Cloud and Virtualisation in your business?
- Are you bridging unauthorised devices?
Ensure your Cloud journey is safe and secure with our Cloud Security solutions.
- Cloud security designed to help you protect your infrastructure, services and data.
- Encryption of sensitive business data to safeguard your businesess from hackers and other online security issues.
- Architecture review of your applications before migrating them to the Cloud.
- Reviewing, testing and monitoring of your network and wireless connectivity to ensure it is robust and secure enough for any device to prevent malicious attacks and assess access control.
- Authentication and authorisation systems logging to help you evaluate user activity and monitor malicious activity.
Ensure your data remains secure, available and compliant with our Security solutions.
- Effective Back-up and Recovery solutions to prevent data loss and rapid recovery.
- Manage shared accounts for reduced risk, granular access control and audits.
- Ensure robust compliance is being met for regulatory frameworks.
- Real-time security and compliance monitoring.
- Scalable and effective privacy-preserving data-mining and analytics.
Safeguard your business with our Security Management solutions.
- Advanced authentication and fraud prevention to improve security.
- Robust email and web security to minimise any downtime from email-based spam, viruses and other web threats.
- Policy-based controls to secure, monitor, filter and block threats from instant messaging, emails and Web traffic.
- Wireless security assessment seeks to identify security issues and exposures in wireless network infrastructures.
BCDR: Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
If catastrophe strikes, your business systems and data must remain safe and available.
5 Types of disasters that can hinder business continuity
Your business runs 365 days a year; your systems run 24/7; your data is needed in real-time. To ensure your business continuity is to proactively protect your systems and data against disasters of all types.
Hardware, software, systems and data centres – when they fail, your business doesn’t have to.
The 2016 Cyber Resilience Report found that 66% of companies in 61 countries experienced at least 1 cyber incident in the last year, caused primarily by phishing and social engineering, malware, spear phishing, denial of service, and out-of-date software, rendering the organisation’s own network either contaminated or inoperable.
Due to global climate change, natural disaster occurrences have increased and intensified.
Since 2010, we have suffered 2,018 natural disasters (averaging 336 per year). Natural disasters have cost the global economy $2.5 trillion since 2000. 80% of businesses suffering a major disaster go out of business in three years.
Human Error Disasters
The most frequent, most common and often most detrimental cause of disasters that can disrupt business continuity is unintentional human error. 70% of the successful attacks on businesses came from internal threats like employees and contractors. Even small data losses – those with fewer than 100 files lost – cost between $18,120 and $35,730. A single poor choice by a single employee can lead to catastrophic data loss.
Free onsite security assessment
Plus download FREE Threat Analysis report