Are you interested in career opportunities with Annodata?
Annodata is an equal opportunities employer and we are always looking for talented and motivated people with skills and knowledge that will enable the business to achieve its goals and objectives. If you would like to apply for a position within Annodata, please forward a covering letter and C.V. to the following address:
Human Resources, Annodata, The Maylands Building, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire HP2 7TG. Alternatively this can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have now moved from our Kings Langley offices to newly refurbished spacious and modern offices in Hemel Hempstead. All our roles, unless specified, will be based there. Click here to see our new Head Quarters.
Reprographics Operator – Harrods £22,500.00
This role is responsible for providing a high quality, customer-focused central reprographics service. Working as part of a small team to achieve tight turnaround times and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- To be responsible for maintaining excellent standards in the quality of own work
- To respond appropriately to customer queries and escalate as appropriate
- To work with other team members to deliver excellent customer service
- To identify opportunities to enhance the service provided
- To comply with the quality system and company policies at all times
- Check equipment is operating correctly before work is undertaken
- Set up and operate copying/printing equipment to produce high quality work
- Carry out initial, mid-run and final quality checks as required
- Replenish paper and toner when required
- Maintain a daily inventory of toner and order replenishments as necessary
- Troubleshoot basic equipment errors and report to service when necessary
- Carry out various bench finishing services
- Ensure that original documentation is handled as per customer requirements
- Ensure job requisition forms are completed input into system for each job request
- Ensure month end files to exported from system and sent to finance
- Ensure compliance with relevant copyright legislation
- Advise customers on output options
- Attention to detail
- Good customer facing skills
- Strong focus on continuous improvement
- Good teamwork and workshare approach
- Operates effectively with conflicting demands on time and resources
- Establishes excellent working relationships with all internal groups
- Works with minimal direct supervision; resolves operational issues
- Delivers agreed outputs to successful conclusion within agreed timeframes
KYOCERA Marketing Opportunity, Reading based
Product Marketing Opportunity
Due to our expanding product range, KYOCERA Document Solutions (U.K.) Limited, the U.K. document solutions subsidiary of the multinational KYOCERA Corporation, is seeking a Product Marketing Manager, ICT Services & Solutions with responsibility for developing the range of ICT products and services.
Product Marketing Manager, ICT Services & Solutions duties:
- Ownership of the ICT Solutions and Services portfolio
- Responsible for the ICT Solutions and Services P&L, revenue and profitability growth in line with business goals, including monitoring and action plans for improvements as applicable
- Delivery of cutting edge product marketing collateral to promote the product and service portfolio of responsibility
- Working with corporate communications and the sales teams to put forth a differentiated and compelling value proposition. Promoting this value proposition both to the external and internal audience
- Management of third party suppliers, to include evaluation of new opportunities, negotiation on pricing and delivery and assimilation of commercial and technical issues in order to deliver growth
- Proactive sales focus – key customer contact is required
Pre requisites for the role include:
- Previous experience in product portfolio and/or service management
- Working knowledge of the ICT marketplace including infrastructure, server, storage, virtualization, data recovery, connectivity, LAN, WAN, unified communications, mobile, consultation and professional services
- Strategic analysis and business modelling skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An understanding of other business process including marketing, finance and IT In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work within a committed and open environment.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work within a committed and open environment.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com if you would like to work for a dynamic and fast paced organisation.