Are you interested in career opportunities with Annodata?
Annodata is an equal opportunities employer and we are always looking for talented and motivated people with skills and knowledge that will enable the business to achieve its goals and objectives. If you would like to apply for a position within Annodata, please forward a covering letter and C.V. to the following address:
Human Resources, Annodata, The Maylands Building, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire HP2 7TG. Alternatively this can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have now moved from our Kings Langley offices to newly refurbished spacious and modern offices in Hemel Hempstead. All our roles, unless specified, will be based there. Click here to see our new Head Quarters.
Three ‘Head of Group’ vacancies
As a result of the Kyocera Group looking at the way in which we work, we are exploring three potential new roles in our Operations Department.
These are as follows;
- Head of Group Sales Operations
- Head of Group Warehousing, Logistics and Distribution
- Head of Group In-Life Management
If you are interested in applying for any of these roles, please contact our Group Commercial and Operations Director, Suki Purewal directly at email@example.com. He will contact you to discuss the application process in more detail on an individual basis.
Contracts Administrator – 12-month Maternity cover – Hemel Hempstead
We have an exciting new opportunity opening in our Sales Operations Team and we are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking professional to come and join us at the Kyocera Group and be a part of our brand and philosophy.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Creation and maintenance of customer contract master data and records timely as required across Vale database
- Ensuring all maintenance and system housekeeping is up to date inc. address changes, billing information, etc.
- Processing rental and other fixed charges inc. software and solutions
- Processing of click billing data to enable timely processing of invoices inc. copy charges and final billing
- Collecting meter readings to use for service billing
- Set up and billing of device/print/scan/service contracts
- Invoicing supplies orders once processed inc. consumables
- Handling contract queries through to resolution
- Invoice query management inc. raising credit notes
- Processing and communication to customers of annual increases as per sales and service agreements
- Send out signed copies of contracts to sales and customers as requested
- Process customer service terminations
- To provision and be supported for cover/assist other areas within the Contracts Dept due to sickness and holiday
- Support and undertake all process improvements of the area including task efficiencies
Please email Michael.Thompson@duk.kyocera.com for a full job description.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work for a dynamic and fast paced organisation.