Are you interested in career opportunities with Annodata?
Annodata is an equal opportunities employer and we are always looking for talented and motivated people with skills and knowledge that will enable the business to achieve its goals and objectives. If you would like to apply for a position within Annodata, please forward a covering letter and C.V. to the following address:
Human Resources, Annodata, Shannon House, Station Road, Kings Langley, Hertfordshire, WD4 8SE. Alternatively this can be sent via email to email@example.com
In the coming months, we will be moving from our Kings Langley offices to newly refurbished spacious and modern offices in Hemel Hempstead. All our roles, unless specified, will be based there. Click here to see our new Head Quarters.
UC Account Manager
Manage the relationship with specified key existing accounts with a view to cross-sell and upsell the complete Kyocera product stack. Direct responsibility for sourcing and creating new business opportunities as well driving sales through the existing customer base in order to meet personal sales targets in order to contribute to the overall team sales targets. This role will work alongside other sales teams (Print, Infrastructure, Content) to ensure harmony in the client approach and maximise both new, and existing business as well as cross-selling into the existing client base.
- Responsible for delivering agreed targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Preparation and delivery of weekly forecasting and reporting to manager
- Preparation of action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective development of sales leads and prospects
- Ensure focus on cross selling of Communication Services into the Infrastructure/ Content and Print clients and vice versa
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing activities as needed
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance
- Maintain maximum profit margin
- Attend sales calls with the sales teams across the business as well as external customer review meetings
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Ensure direct involvement in key strategic accounts that contribute to the business growth and expansion plans
- Partake in regular training and updating skills in UC products and services
- Be a positive and passionate ambassador of the business, its strategy and approach to all stakeholders
- Facilitate key relationships internally specifically with sales support teams to ensure absolute success for customers and their requirements
- Maintain and manage all required sales accreditations for selected partners/vendors
- Complete/manage partner/vendor business plans, understanding targets, requirements to ensure success in line with strategy
Bid Executive – Hertfordshire
Annodata are keen to secure a Bid Executive/Writer to provide value-adding assistance with commercial bid management, research and document-creation support which is essential for the successful submission of completed bids to existing or prospective clients, on time and within budget.
This role will require you take responsibility for various parts of the three-stage bid process:
- Working with Sales to assess prospect needs
- Coordinate answer of the Proposal questions, as required
- Coordinating the gate keeping and Bid/No Bid process
- Producing the bid brief
- Identifying resources and expertise, as required
During the process:
- Ensure the effective running of bids by:
- Being the central point of contact with sales and other internal functions
- Leading all aspects of day to day bids
- Writing the bid, editing the contributions and coordinating the bid production
- Maintain the bid library
- Preparing presentations
- Supporting sales closure (project or business review)
Customer Support Field Engineer
Annodata are looking to recruit a Printer Engineer to work out in the field. You will install and repair copiers and printers, installing them onto customers PCs and networks. Your customers will range from single users to MoD sites to hospitals and schools. You will be based in one of the following areas Nottingham or Derby or Worcester or Birmingham areas.
- Carry out equipment maintenance, installation and basic customer training to the company and manufacturer standard.
- Liaise with other Engineers to discuss and promote best work practices.
- Attend to non-performing machines as directed to resolve customer complaints. This may include machines outside of normal work area.
- Work to resolve technical issues and communicate to other engineers via team meetings and the review of technical service bulletins.
- Manage on site stock to hold relevant parts and quantities for replenishment to achieve a high first-time fix.
Key skills and attributes:
- It is essential that you are copier trained on Kyocera, Ricoh or Canon printers
- IT literate in order to install printers on customer PCs and networks
- Must be able to pass an enhanced DBS check
- Must have experience installing and maintaining printers and copiers
- Must be able to work independently – so experience is essential
Storesperson – Dunstable
Annodata are looking to employ a warehouse storesperson whose responsibilities will include;
- To ensure all deliveries are checked for damage and required quantities are correct prior to signing and accepting receipt from the delivery companies
- To ensure that all goods are labelled correctly and receipted into stock via the VALE database
- To ensure that receipted goods are placed in the correct locations
- Ensuring short shipments are highlighted and referred to the Warehouse Administrator for action
- To ensure that all relevant delivery notes are picked and packed for distribution within the same day and quality controls are adhered to in respect of accuracy and checking prior to despatch
- To ensure that the correct amount of packing is used to minimise damage to the products and Annodata/ACS “tape” is used on all external packaging
- To ensure that all delivery documents are attached to the goods in the sealed envelope
- Responsibility to meet deadlines of external couriers and delivery companies for the despatch of goods from the warehouse
- Responsibility for the clean and tidy upkeep of the warehouse at all times reporting any Health & Safety issues or concerns to Reman/Operations Manager
- To ensure that Health & Safety standards and regulations (Manual Handling, COSHH, Plant Equipment in Operation etc.) are complied with at all times and that Company and departmental procedures/processes and all other internal working practices are adhered to
- To remain flexible and adaptable in order to respond and meet the needs of the business and colleagues as requested
ICT Sales Administrator – Kings Langley – 12 Month Temp
Annodata are looking for an ICT Sales Admin to provide support to the field sales team in the production of quotes, gathering of costs from 3rd party suppliers and engagement with end customers.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- Sales support for Field Sales
- Developing day to day relationships with key clients
- Quoting, product sourcing and pricing
- Ensure quotes are accurately reflected in CRM system
- Managing renewal process for key accounts and renewals forecasting
- Maintain appropriate sales accreditations for key partners
- Attend appropriate training in order to ensure product and services knowledge is up to date
- To work closely with Technical Services in order to correctly specify services required for client quotes and up-sell Technical Services solutions wherever possible
- Creating renewal contract information for Field Sales Team
- Negotiating best price with vendors/manufacturers to maximise margins
- Delivery of overall ICT sales team gross profit target
- Maintain and grow maintenance renewals base
- High levels of Customer Satisfaction
Workshop Engineer – Dunstable
Annodata are looking to employ a Workshop engineer to work within our Dunstable warehouse to refurb photocopiers and deal with a high-volume turnaround. You will work in a team environment and be a good team player. Able to prioritise workload and have excellent attention to detail as well as knowledge of mechanical and electrical functions.
Key objectives of the job:
- To respond to sales order requests for the refurb of Photocopiers
- To undertake and respond to pre-installations on contracted equipment within manufacturers and Company guidelines
- To identify and rectify faults on devices, quickly and efficiently under minimal supervision in order to deliver the product within specified timescales and in ensuring that an effective and professional service is provided at all times
- To strip and refurb equipment within product specifications and Company guidelines
- To perform quality testing to Company Standards on all devices
- To be able to attend and complete successfully manufacturers training courses as required.
Other key responsibilities:
- To ensure that Health & Safety standards and regulations are complied with at all times and that Company and departmental procedures/processes and all other internal working practices are adhered to
- To maintain a sound knowledge of Annodata service related enquiries ensuring any complex issues that cannot be resolved immediately are flagged to the immediate supervisor
- To remain flexible and adaptable in order to respond and meet the needs of the business and colleagues as requested.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work for a dynamic and fast paced organisation.