Managing IT resources in-house can place a heavy burden on even the largest companies in terms of manpower costs and asset management.
Offloading system management tasks and administration functions allows companies to streamline operations, allowing more time and resources to be dedicated to core aspects of a company’s business strategy.
Keltec offers a range of flexible and tailored managed services to meet specific business needs. Organisations can choose to out-task a small element of the infrastructure, complete departments or supplement internal skills. With all services the organisation keeps control of what is delivered, controlling cost and ensuring service levels are delivered.
Benefits of Managed Service solution:
- Increasing service stability and speed to market
- Providing a wide pool of technical expertise
- Allowing valuable IT resources to focus on strategic work
- Minimising additional training & hiring costs
- Managing cost of investment, operation, maintenance, upgrade
- Minimising fire-fighting and reactive work
Speak to our Professional Services team
- Support for hardware, storage environments, operating systems, applications and desktops from Annodata’s 24×7 support centre
- A full range of services to support all types of users and user requirements
Security Managed Services
- Total Security service provision including design, implementation and remote management of best practice Perimeter Protection, Data Security, Identity Management, Content Control and Intrusion Protection and Detection solutions
- Each solution and service tailored to meet the customers specific requirements
- Management includes review logs, monitoring alerts, policy review, and change control
Database Managed Services
- Proactive database administration and problem resolution
- Management and Monitoring service performed at an Annodata hosting location
- Management for the complete infrastructure, including the hardware, backups, network etc.
- Remote management of systems and networks
- Monitoring of services to ensure availability, performance of system administration tasks and system management tasks
- Delivered by highly skilled consultants and leading edge technology tools
- Management provided by direct access to the supported systems from the Annodata Support Centre over a secure connection, plus on-site consultancy where appropriate